Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #9


Stacking the Shelves is a *new* weekly meme to feature all the books that have made their way into our homes this week! 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Be sure to check out Tynga's Reviews on how to participate and create your own post!



Won:

 Won eBook from Paranormal Cravings

Add Being Mrs. Dracula to your Goodreads shelf. 
Purchase Being Mrs. Dracula on Amazon
 Thank Y'all So Much!

Free from Amazon:

 *While I got them for free from Amazon, there is no guarantee that they are still free on Amazon.  The special promotion may have ended.  
And as you can see... I went a little crazy this week.

Free from Shashwords:



Purchased with code SSWIN on Smashwords.


Upcoming Events:

There are oodles of things coming up!
Be sure to check them all out!


Sunday, July 22nd
My Birthday!

Monday, July 22nd


July 26th- July 29th
I will be featuring John Corwin, Derrolyn Anderson, and P.A. Lupton!
Giveaways! FREE BOOKS!


 Feel Welcome to leave a link or a comment on a 
'Stacking the Shelves' of your own!


8 comments:

  1. Being Mrs Dracula seems really cool just from the title. I really want to read Crux.

    Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!

    Oh boy, you really did get a lot of freebies! The font to The Tamar Black Saga reminds me of Lauren DeStefano's Chemicle Garden trilogy's!

    Happy reading:)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book seems really cool. I hope you enjoy reading it. And thanks for stopping by. :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those titles but they sound really good! :) I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love freebies! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice haul! These are all new to me!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm Angeline and I've tagged your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. Visit my blog @http://hidateen.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html to see the rules before accepting this award.
    I hope you have fun reading your new books!

    ReplyDelete