Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's Time to #SayWhenToRidge Again for the #NACrushTourney14!


Are you ready for your favorite New Adult Heroes to duke it out to see who is the last crush standing?  
I know I am; I've got some popcorn and a comfy bean bag chair here for you to join me!  

But wait!  There's a twist!

We have a whole 'quad' of hot heroes that have banded together to provide a virtual buffet of swoon... all you have to do is vote!


"Where, O Where, is the Link?" Why, right here:

Jack vs. Rule

Ford vs. Matt

No vote today for Travis- but as if it's a surprise, he's moving up.  I'm nervous about a standoff between Travis and Ridge!



#SayWhenToRidge

#NACrushTourney14

#QuadOHot

... And let's finish with my favorite song from Maybe, Someday performed by Griffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment